Hi, I am Chris Waldron. It’s great to informally meet you.
I am an entrepreneur from Virginia. I was born in Torrance, California, then my family moved across the country at a young age and made roots in Loudoun County, Virginia (also known as “The datacenter capital of the world” aka “The center of the internet“).
I started my first company when I was 20 then sold that company at 24 opting for real life experience over college debt.
I have had an exciting career as an entrepreneur. I have built 10 companies, exiting 4 of them successfully. Through these experiences and evolutions I have gained extensive experience in the following areas:
- Peak Performance Psychology & Accountability
- Leadership Psychology
- Business and Process Automation
- Digital Marketing & Marketing Automation
- Lead Generation and Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO)
- Multi-Channel Marketing
- E-commerce and Physical Product Sales
- Search Engine Management/Optimization (SEO, PPC, Local, Social)
- Website and Data Migrations
I have built a network of bright, focused, and engaging entrepreneurs around the world in that time, so if you fit that description, I would love to get to know you as well. If you would like to connect please use the Contact Me page to reach out. I am always open to networking and opportunities to help others in the entrepreneur community around the world.